Quick Pepperoni Caesar Salad
Here's a hearty salad that's just big enough for two. "It makes a wonderful fast meal coupled with warm soup and a loaf of crusty bread," says Nancy Stock of Minock, Illinois.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups torn lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed avocado
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 3/4 cup salad croutons
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- On two salad plates, arrange the lettuce, pepperoni, tomato, avocado, eggs and croutons. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.