Quick Parmesan Noodles Recipe
"This is an excellent side dish that even kids love," assures Ruth Dirks from Ravensdale, Washington. "It's perfect when you don't have time to peel potatoes...and oh-so-flavorful!"
- 1 package (8 ounces) medium egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Toss with onions, butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Quick Parmesan Noodles
Reviewed May. 8, 2012
"Very delicious! And easy!!!"
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2010
"Had with pork chops italiano,Good side dish."
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2010
"We had this with pork Chops Italiano. Very light & delicious side dish. My kids especially loved this!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC