"This is an excellent side dish that even kids love," assures Ruth Dirks from Ravensdale, Washington. "It's perfect when you don't have time to peel potatoes...and oh-so-flavorful!"
Recommended: 70 Incredible 5-Star Pasta Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) medium egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Toss with onions, butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Noodles in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p7
Reviews forQuick Parmesan Noodles
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 8, 2012
"Very delicious! And easy!!!"
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2010
"Had with pork chops italiano,Good side dish."
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2010
"We had this with pork Chops Italiano. Very light & delicious side dish. My kids especially loved this!"