- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Oriental-style stir-fry vegetables
- Hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and orange juice until smooth. Stir in the teriyaki sauce, mustard, ginger, garlic and orange zest; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil until no longer pink; remove and keep warm. Add vegetables to the pan; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until tender.Stir orange juice mixture; add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in pork. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forQuick Orange Pork Stir Fry
"Made for the first time, great taste! We had all the ingredients needed and prepared according to directions. Worked perfect! Family of five with no leftovers. Teenagers added a few shots of spicy bottled Asian sauce to kick up some heat."
"An excellent way to use up our leftover apple dijon slow cooked tenderloin! Because the pork was already in dijon I omitted that from the recipe. Used @ 1/2 t. ground ginger and the Asian Medley of veggies from Birds Eye Brand. Added some extra fresh broccoli. yum!"
"this is a delicious recipe, it will now be made every couple of weeks at my house. I think I will double the sauce for it next time, though."
"I have a Mac. All I need to do is click "Print This Recipe" and then "full page". Than I save it to my desktop through File/Save as. I can print it from the desktop. Maybe this will help Mac users."
"unarae, you can copy and paste the recipe to Microsoft Word, then save it and/or print it."
"It's to bad thaat having this magazine like forever and stacked in my garage you decide not to let people use the print button, but still send out the recipes.. You are getting really crummy"