VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 container (8 ounces) small fresh mozzarella cheese balls, drained
- 1 thin slice prosciutto, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch sugar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, prosciutto, olives and capers; set aside.
- For dressing, in a small bowl combine the vinegar, mustard, pepper and sugar. Slowly whisk in the oil in a slow steady stream. Stir in chives and oregano. Pour dressing over tomato mixture; toss well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight; stirring occasionally.
- To serve, transfer tomato mixture to a serving bowl using a slotted spoon. Garnish with fresh oregano sprigs if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Salad in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p49
Reviews forQuick Mediterranean Pizza
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2013
"Did this get misnamed? I don't think it's pizza....I'd call it a salad. Looks good, but definatally NOT pizza! ! ! !"