Quick Marinated Grilled Chicken
- 6 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4-8 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
1 each: 208 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Feb 12, 2018
I have been making this for years and this is one of my favorite marinated chicken recipes. End result is tangy goodness. I have made this for several large cookouts due to all the prep being done in advance.
May 28, 2014
AMAZING! I did prepare this the night before with a large frozen chicken breast and cooked it for dinner the next night. My husband LOVED the flavor of this chicken and so did I.
Dec 31, 1969
Best marinate ever great on pork also
Aug 4, 2013
This was so nice and easy to put together. The end result tasted great. My husband and I both loved it and will be making it again.
Nov 29, 2012
This was a really good marinade and gave the chicken a lot of flavor. Unfortunately, I left it on the grill a little too long. I will be trying this again soon.
Jun 23, 2012
My whole family loved this. We will make this often this summer.
Jul 12, 2011
This was an ok marinade, not alot of flavour left after it was barbequed. Perhaps it wpuld have been better in a frying pan. The meat really dried out.
May 19, 2011
My brother in-law, who has to have dipping sauce for EVERYTHING, at this with no dipping. Sweet and tangy. Very good, and smelled great!
Jun 30, 2010
DELICIOUS!!!! Will definately be making this again. I did substitute garlic powder for the garlic salt.
Apr 16, 2010
This is excellent on chicken or pork. I cut the garlic salt in half & replace the other half with garlic powder. I also use fresh oregano and parsley from the garden.