- 6 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4-8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forQuick Marinated Grilled Chicken
"I have been making this for years and this is one of my favorite marinated chicken recipes. End result is tangy goodness. I have made this for several large cookouts due to all the prep being done in advance."
"Best marinate ever great on pork also"
"This was so nice and easy to put together. The end result tasted great. My husband and I both loved it and will be making it again."
"This was a really good marinade and gave the chicken a lot of flavor. Unfortunately, I left it on the grill a little too long. I will be trying this again soon."
"My whole family loved this. We will make this often this summer."
"This was an ok marinade, not alot of flavour left after it was barbequed. Perhaps it wpuld have been better in a frying pan. The meat really dried out."
"My brother in-law, who has to have dipping sauce for EVERYTHING, at this with no dipping. Sweet and tangy. Very good, and smelled great!"
"DELICIOUS!!!! Will definately be making this again. I did substitute garlic powder for the garlic salt."