Quick Layered Lettuce Salad
My family gets bored with plain lettuce salads. This one also features cauliflower, broccoli and onion. It's a treasured recipe from Mom.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 medium head lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- In a small bowl, stir together first three ingredients for dressing; set aside. Layer remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl. Pour on dressing; refrigerate. Toss just before serving.