Quick Kraut Snacks
It is so easy to make a very special appetizer for friends and family. It's full of flavor from the tasty sauerkraut.—The Fremont Company
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/3 cup diced fully cooked smoked sausage
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup toasted rye bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sauerkraut, sausage, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in bread crumbs. Refrigerate until serving.