- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 to 4 teaspoons sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Reviews forQuick Italian Salad Dressing
"I made this for a large party and it was a big hit. It is very easy and tasty."