"This delicious dip is extremely easy to make and always hits the spot when we have a craving for something to munch on," assures Linda Fox of Soldotna, Alaska. "For a quick recipe, it really has authentic guacamole taste."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 cups
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup 4% Daisy small curd cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup hot picante sauce or salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper, optional
- Tortilla chips or raw vegetables
- In a bowl, mash the avocado. Stir in cottage cheese and picante sauce. Add jalapeno if desired. Serve with chips or vegetables.