Quick Greek Garden Salad
I like to dress up this salad by serving it in a lettuce-lined bowl. But it's gorgeous as well as tasty just served by itself.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, cheese, green onions and olives. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, add salad dressing and oregano; toss to coat. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 125 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 483mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Greek Garden Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 1st edition
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.