- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 large egg whites
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream or 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Set aside 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs. In a large bowl, beat the remaining crumbs, cake mix, sugar, water, egg whites and oil for 2 minutes.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. layer pans. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand a few minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Cut each cake horizontally into two layers. Place bottom layer on a serving plate. Spread whipped cream between layers and frost entire cake. Sprinkle reserved graham cracker crumbs on top. Refrigerate until serving time.
1 slice: 244 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.