Quick Glazed Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place salmon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 349 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 432mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 16, 2012
It was just okay. There are many other much better recipes out there for glazed salmon.
Apr 3, 2012
Me: Like fish not crazy about mustard, didn't like this dishHusband:Not crazy about fish, loves mustard, hated itkids: like both, not crazy about this dish
Mar 23, 2011
My daughter that usually doesn't like to eat salmon told me to make it with this glaze from now on
Aug 10, 2010
It was great!
Mar 5, 2010
family loved it, so easy to make with great taste
Jan 8, 2010
Everybody in my family loved it. Very tasty.
Jan 7, 2010
The glaze is thin so all you can really do is pour it over the salmon. My pallet was set for sweet which it is not with the lemon juice and musturd.Nettie