Quick Garlic Bean Dip
“I've contributed this thick dip to many get-togethers, and there’s never any left to bring home,” shares Kallee McCreery of Escondido, California. Try serving the party starter with pita chips or fresh veggies.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pita bread wedges
- In a food processor, combine the beans, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, garlic and salt; cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with pita bread.