Quick Fruit Cup
A simple dollop of yogurt adds just the right amount of sweetness to top off this dessert. Use whatever flavor yogurt your family prefers.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 unpeeled red apples, cut into chunks
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup lemon or vanilla yogurt
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine all the fruit; toss gently. Spoon into individual serving bowls; top with a dollop of yogurt. Garnish with mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 105 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Quick Fruit Cup in Country Woman January/February 1995