Quick Frozen Pumpkin Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Dash ground cloves
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Whipped topping and pecan halves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until smooth. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and pecans if desired.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 16, 2014
I am always on the lookout for new recipes to try on my family and this one looks so delicious; can't wait to try
Dec 6, 2011
I made this for our Christmas party last week -big hit! I put whipped cream around the edge of the pie and Christmas sprinkles in the midle to make it look Christmas-y! I'm making this again for our guests on Thursday! Quick, easy, delicious pie!