- 1/2 gallon 2% chocolate milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, whisk the chocolate milk, condensed milk and vanilla. Whisk in whipped topping until combined.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. (Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.) Transfer dessert to freezer containers; freeze for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Reviews forQuick Frosty Chocolate Treat
"The Best...delicious and so easy to make.This is a keeper."
"This was so easy & yummy! I made it in my Donvier ice cream maker, so it made 2 batches."
"Loved this recipe, but it made so much more than I was expecting. My ice cream maker only makes 1 quart at a time & I only have 1 container, so it took a couple of days to make it all.....experimented with flavors.....to 1 quart I added Nutella.....another coconut extract & almonds....another chopped pecans & chocolate chips.....it was all good. Thanks!"
"Family enjoyed! So easy to make."
"Delicious -- so easy"
"Loved it!!! Considering making it as our choice for Chocolae Ice Cream for our ice cream social for church next year."
"Absolutely delicious! We love this recipe. Will definitely be making this over and over again."
"It tastes like a wonderful chocolate milk shake, or like those frozen fudge bars I ate as a kid. Stays slightly soft right out of the freezer. Love it!"
"This was a great low fat ice cream. I agree it tasted very much like Wendy's Frosty. Leftovers froze well. I will definitely add this recipe to my book of favorites."