- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 1/2 cup steak sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 French rolls, split
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the beef, broth and 1/4 cup steak sauce. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, combine mustard and remaining steak sauce; spread over roll bottoms. Using a slotted spoon, place beef on rolls; replace tops. Serve with broth mixture for dipping. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forQuick French Dip Sandwiches
"The au jus in this recipe was way too salty and strong...and I like salt. I'd recommend watering down the broth to mellow out the flavor a bit."