Quick Dijon Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- Hot cooked long grain and wild rice or pasta
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and mustard; set aside. In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add wine to skillet; cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Whisk in mustard mixture; cook and stir until blended and heated through. Serve with chicken and rice.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 385 calories, 35g fat (11g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 653mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Sep 26, 2015
Delicious! The sauce is wonderful. Very quick and easy to make.
Mar 2, 2015
Jul 2, 2013
Made this tonight for dinner and hubby devoured it. He said it was the best chicken dish ever! Used white wine and doubled the salad dressing and mustard mixture and poured it over the chicken. This is a keeper. Quick and easy delicious weeknight meal!!
Apr 9, 2013
Easy to make & super yummy.
Nov 20, 2012
This recipe was so easy and flavorful. I doubled the batch and then just poured it over the browned chicken in a large baking dish to keep it warm. Even my picky son loved it.
Sep 11, 2012
Tasty and quick. I used wine since I have it available. Nice motorhome recipe.
Aug 11, 2012
The sauce made this recipe. It was good & I used the chicken broth. Prob better with white wine..
Jul 26, 2012
Easiest recipe ever! Great flavor and family loved it. I will make this often
Nov 16, 2011
Jun 10, 2010
The sauce really made this recipe without it, it would have been tasteless. I added some food coloring called sazon to it since my chicken came out white and i used chicken legs since i didn't have breast otherwise it was basically steamed chicken with a delicious sauce. I will make it again just the next time i will add some adobo.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.