Quick Cucumber Salad
This is a good salad for weight-watchers…very light but filling. Go easy on the dressing as too much will spoil the natural flavors of the salad. — Yulia Bagwell, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill, divided
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, sliced
- Arrange cucumbers on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, ranch dressing, onion, 1/2 teaspoon parsley and 1/2 teaspoon dill. Spoon over cucumbers. Garnish with egg slices and sprinkle with remaining parsley and dill.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 157 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Cucumber Salad in Reminisce June/July 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.