Quick Cucumber Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill, divided
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, sliced
- Arrange cucumbers on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, ranch dressing, onion, 1/2 teaspoon parsley and 1/2 teaspoon dill. Spoon over cucumbers. Garnish with egg slices and sprinkle with remaining parsley and dill.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 157 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 1, 2019
You can't get an easier side dish than this! Fresh, tangy, crisp - so delicious. I'm not crazy about the addition of egg, but that's an easy fix.
May 18, 2010
This is yummy. Instead of using sour cream I used plain yougurt and you can't tell the difference and it's just as good!