VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and seasoned salt if desired; mix well. Add to pea mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Pea Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p9
Reviews forQuick Crunchy Pea Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2010
"I have made this a number of times. It is a great alternate to traditional pea salad. Refreahing in the summer"