Quick & Crunchy Mac & Cheese
Top your favorite frozen macaroni and cheese with Crushed French Fried Onions.
Total TimePrep Time: 10 min. Bake Time: 30 min.
Makes4 to 6 servings
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 oz.) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1 jar (15 oz.) Cheddar cheese sauce (microwave 1 min. to thin sauce)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups cooked tube-shaped pasta (1-1/2 cups uncooked)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or cubed American cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly crush French Fried Onions in plastic bag using hands or rolling pin.
- Mix cheese sauce and milk in greased 2-qt. baking dish. Stir in pasta and 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through. Stir.
- TOP with remaining 1 cup cheese and onions. Bake 5 min. until golden.
Editor's Note: Look for French's® French Fried Onions in the canned vegetable aisle