Quick Creamy Dill Dip
Beau Monde seasoning is the secret ingredient that adds a little special zing to this low-fat, classic dill dip. Says Corky: “I usually double the recipe since it only gets better after a few days in the fridge.” Corky Huffsmith - Indio, California
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons Beau Monde seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts3 tablespoons: 49 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 371mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Dill Dip in Healthy Cooking October/November 2009