Quick Cranberry Sauce
My family loves this cranberry sauce. The orange marmalade and spices make it stand out from typical cranberry sauces. —Lucia Johnson, Massena, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 132 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Cranberry Sauce in Simple & Delicious December/January 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.