- 2 cans (14 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
1/4 cup: 132 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
- Nov 15, 2019
So quick and tasty! I substituted peach preserves for the orange marmalade because that is what I had on hand. I think I'll add some chopped pecans to the leftovers.
- Dec 5, 2014
This was good...a little too much orange for my taste but I loved the chunky texture better than a tube sliced. Will add some walnuts next time.