Quick Cranberry Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large skillet, brown the pork chops in butter for 3 minutes on each side. Add 1/2 cup broth and rosemary. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 160°. Remove chops to a serving dish and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, add the onions, cranberries and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; gradually add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork and rice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 167 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 311mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Quick Cranberry Pork Chops
"It was good, but not something that will be made on a regular basis"