- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- Hot cooked rice
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops in butter for 3 minutes on each side. Add 1/2 cup broth and rosemary. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Remove chops to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Add the onions, cranberries and pepper to skillet. Combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; gradually add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over pork and rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forQuick Cranberry Pork Chops
"It was good, but not something that will be made on a regular basis"