Quick Cranberry Mousse
—Taste of Home Cooking School
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (14 ounces) Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a saucepan, bring cranberry juice to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat; add gelatin, stirring until gelatin is dissolved. Transfer to a small bowl; set aside.
- Place cranberry sauce in another small bowl, beat for 1 minute. Stir into gelatin mixture. Refrigerate until partially set. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until firm.
Originally published as Cranberry Mousse in Taste of Home Holiday Recipe Card Collection 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.