Quick Cranberry Fruit Punch
This not-too-sweet punch is always a part of my Christmas buffer. It can easily be doubled if you're having a large group. —Ruth Andrewson, Peck, Idaho
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes24 servings (about 4 quarts)
- 5 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 5 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 5 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- Just before serving, combine the juices and ginger ale in a punch bowl. Add scoops of sherbet.