Quick Cranberry Fluff
This tangy pink fluff gets “crunch” from chopped apples and nuts. It’s terrific as a salad or dessert, and it keeps well in the refrigerator. I serve any leftovers with sandwiches the next day. —Tena Huckleby, Greeneville, Tennessee
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups finely chopped apples
- 1/2 cup green grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Place cranberries in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in marshmallows and sugar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in the apples, grapes, walnuts and salt. Fold in whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 280 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 5g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Cranberry Fluff in Taste of Home December/January 2008
Nov 2, 2010
I had lost this recipe years ago and couldn't find it again. It is delicious!!
Nov 1, 2010
We make this recipe every Thanksgiving, and it makes a bunch, but there are never any leftovers! Everyone loves this.