Quick Cranberry Fluff
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups finely chopped apples
- 1/2 cup green grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Place cranberries in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in marshmallows and sugar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in the apples, grapes, walnuts and salt. Fold in whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 280 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 5g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 2, 2010
I had lost this recipe years ago and couldn't find it again. It is delicious!!
Nov 1, 2010
We make this recipe every Thanksgiving, and it makes a bunch, but there are never any leftovers! Everyone loves this.