Quick Corn Salsa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Chill until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 23 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 22, 2009
I made this for a BBQ party and everybody loved it. It keeps well too. I thought the spice level was just right, but everybody has difference heat preferences of course.
May 26, 2009
Great flavor. Very mild, even though I used "hot" tomatoes w/green chilies. Might experiment with bumping up the heat just a tad next time.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.