- 1 package (8 ounces) corn bread stuffing cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine stuffing, onion, celery, corn and water. Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Combine butter and mustard; drizzle over stuffing. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forQuick Corn Bread Dressing
"I used left-over homemade corn bread cut into cubes. Very good!"
"I prefer this without the mustard."