Quick Clam Dip
Although you can serve this dip right away, the flavors blend better after chilling a few hours. —Frances Councill, Crawford, Florida
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced clams, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts3 tablespoons: 140 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Clam Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.