Quick Clam Chowder Recipe
Not only is this soup a quick fix, but it's oh-so-tasty. Dressing up canned soups allows you to enjoy the comfort of clam chowder with a fraction of the work. —Judy Jungwirth, Athol, South Dakota
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced/chopped clams, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pepper to taste
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 251 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 985mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Quick Clam Chowder
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC