- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chili with beans
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and crumble beef with pepper and onion over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain.
- Stir in chili, corn and macaroni; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forQuick Chili Mac
"I used a batch of my own chili (with beef and beans) therefore I omitted the canned chili, along with the beef, onion and pepper; since all those ingredients are in my chili. It was absolutely delicious, although, my chili rocks if I do say so myself, so I am sure that helped make it. It was very easy, just added elbows, corn and cheddar. A great new way to jazz up chili night."
"Very good and very easy to make. Thanks for sharing."
"Fast and simple to make and tasted good! :)"
"I leave out the onion, and sometimes don't even add the extra pound of hamburger. My family loves this!"
"it was yummy! I think the next time I make I will add some taco seasoning-we tried it with some sour cream on top-"
"Wow!!!!!!!!!! This is really good"