Quick Chicken Stroganoff
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the chicken, sour cream, soup, seasoned salt and pepper. Stir in the noodles.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3-6 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 340 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 557mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 14, 2014
Good taste. I added some poppy seeds to the casserole and topped it with some french fried onions and put it in the oven to brown a few minutes.
Mar 7, 2013
I made this as-is the first time, and it was ok but a little too bland. The next time, I substituted one packet of onion soup mix for the seasoned salt and pepper, and it was much better. Not company-good, but good enough for a quick week-night meal.
Mar 21, 2011
yummy, I added a small can of mushrooms and about a 1/4 cup of milk to the original recipe !
Mar 14, 2009
I loved the recipe. i lightened it up a bit saving about 100 calories per serving by using light sour cream and 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup by Campbell's. I also added about 8 oz. of sliced mushrooms..