Quick Chicken Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1-2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, soup and chicken. Transfer to an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. In another bowl, combine egg, milk and biscuit mix just until moistened. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Jun 28, 2015
Good, but I did add 1/2 cup broth, some dried minced onion and some pepper to the mixture. Was not dry at all. Next time I will add some melted butter to the topping.
Mar 22, 2013
This recipe saved my skin! I had company coming and NOTHING was ready. I set out cheese and crackers and sparkling apple juice for them to nibble on while I threw this recipe together. Half an hour later, it was ready and DELICIOUS! Everybody loved it!
Mar 5, 2012
Quick, easy, & delicious!
Oct 7, 2011
This recipe had a nice flavor but was a bit dry. I will make it again, however I will use more chicken, less vegetables and maybe chicken gravy in place of the soup.
Sep 1, 2011
Quick, inexpensive and very tasty.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.