Quick Chicken Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1-2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, soup and chicken. Transfer to an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. In another bowl, combine egg, milk and biscuit mix just until moistened. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Jun 28, 2015
Good, but I did add 1/2 cup broth, some dried minced onion and some pepper to the mixture. Was not dry at all. Next time I will add some melted butter to the topping.
Mar 22, 2013
This recipe saved my skin! I had company coming and NOTHING was ready. I set out cheese and crackers and sparkling apple juice for them to nibble on while I threw this recipe together. Half an hour later, it was ready and DELICIOUS! Everybody loved it!
Mar 5, 2012
Quick, easy, & delicious!
Oct 7, 2011
This recipe had a nice flavor but was a bit dry. I will make it again, however I will use more chicken, less vegetables and maybe chicken gravy in place of the soup.
Sep 1, 2011
Quick, inexpensive and very tasty.