- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Stir in the chicken, broth, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise. Cook and stir over low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forQuick Chicken Fettuccine
"I made this recipe tonight because the sauce sounded delicious!. Made it with shrimp for me and my husband. He really liked it! I’ll keep this one in my recipe box. I would think you could add other veggies too, like grape tomatoes or spinach."
"This stuff is awesome! I always double this recipe so I have enough for all 4 of us. I also try to use reduced fat versions of the ingredients to cut back the calories a little, but it is still delicious!"
"Really good but I had to double the sauce as it just didn't seem like enough. I also added mushrooms."