Quick Chicken Fajita Pizza
“For a quick dinner, I can always count on this zippy fajita-style pizza,” relates Charmaine Potter of Mission Viejo, California. “I keep cooked diced chicken in my freezer to streamline prep time even more.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Dash salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2/3 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 prebaked mini pizza crust
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the green pepper, chili powder and salt in oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add chicken; heat through.
- Spoon onto pizza crust; top with salsa and cheese. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1/2 each: 377 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 790mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.