Kim Blanda of Neptune, New Jersey hails this zesty dish a success. "After tasting the salad at a friend's going-away party, I made sure to request the recipe. Now I fix it for my husband just about every week," she tells. :It's great with a potato or pasta side dish and chunks of crusty bread."
Recommended: 40 Lettuce Recipes You Can Get Excited About
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
- 2 cups seasoned salad croutons
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Caesar Salad in Country Woman May/June 2000, p40
Reviews forQuick Chicken Caesar Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 2, 2013
"minus the croutons and its great"