Quick Cherry Cream Cheese Tart
It's hard to believe that just five ingredients and a few minutes of prep can result in these delicate and scrumptious tarts.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 360 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts in The Taste of Home Cookbook 1st edition
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.