Quick Chef’s Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups torn salad greens
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 4 ounces deli ham, julienned
- 4 ounces deli turkey, julienned
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, julienned
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, sliced
- 4 pitted ripe olives
- Salad dressing of your choice
- On two serving plates, arrange the salad greens, onion, celery, ham, turkey, cheese, egg and olives. Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 413 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 210mg cholesterol, 1783mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 41g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 28, 2018
I lave out the onion, celery and olives and and use Colby Jack cheese instead of Swiss. I also like to add some cooked bacon on top. Love this salad with Honey Mustard Dressing.