Quick Cheese Biscuits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl, stir in the biscuit mix, milk and cheese just until moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Mix butter and garlic powder; brush over biscuits. Bake at 475° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 82 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 204mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 29, 2015
These were a great hit in my house. They are easy and delicious.
Sep 2, 2014
So good and so easy to make, a great addition to any meal!
Jun 12, 2012
I accidently picked up HONEY buttermilk biscuit mix. The results are not quite what I wanted, but they were still very good. So I tried them again with correct mix and they were even better! Big hit with the family :)
Sep 9, 2010
These are great biscuits. Almost like the ones you would get at a Red Lobster restaurant.I used whole milk, i added 1/2 stick of cold butter, blended with a pastry cutter leaving peas sized bits.I added a 1/4 tsp. of parsley flakes to the melted butter for bushing on top.