- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken in florets
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- Place cauliflower in a saucepan with 1 in. of water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine soups, broth and milk; heat through. Drain the cauliflower; stir into soup. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forQuick Cauliflower Soup
"I have made this many times and have made some adjustments. I cannot wait for the fall harvest to make this and freeze it!I add some potatoes and carrots to this and add extra chicken broth. It is still mostly cauliflower but makes a more substantial meal with the potatoes and carrots. I even add some mushrooms. If I have it on hand I add some orange bell pepper; don't add much as a little goes a long way surprisingly."