Quick Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 10 cups.
1 cup: 199 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 414mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Quick Cauliflower Salad
"we love cauliflower and this is a very different and nice way to make it it's very good"