Quick Cauliflower Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 199 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 414mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 22, 2014
Wonderful fresh garden flavor. Pretty presentation. Would be a good dish for potluck dinner. Cauliflower did not discolor overnight and flavor was equally good the second day.
Aug 27, 2010
we love cauliflower and this is a very different and nice way to make it it's very good