Quick Cauliflower Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 199 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 414mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Aug 22, 2014
Wonderful fresh garden flavor. Pretty presentation. Would be a good dish for potluck dinner. Cauliflower did not discolor overnight and flavor was equally good the second day.
Aug 27, 2010
we love cauliflower and this is a very different and nice way to make it it's very good