- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup unsalted sunflower kernels
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine the sour cream, milk and salad dressing mix. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Stir in sunflower kernels and bacon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forQuick Calico Salad
"This is the best light recipe that I have made in a long time. Made it once and it was so good that I have made it several times since!"