Quick Caesar Salad Recipe
This classic recipe can't be beat! When Mom's cooking, our whole family looks forward to this refreshing salad that's tossed with a tangy homemade dressing.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 2/3 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper to taste
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic; shake well. In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, croutons, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Quick Caesar Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC