Quick Butterscotch Fudge
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk and remaining butter. Bring to a boil; cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Add butterscotch chips and graham cracker crumbs; stir until chips are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 75 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 17, 2009
Imade this last night and while it was simple to make, it is a little disappointing, because it is just what you expect it to be-just butterscotch...no...WOW to it, if you know what I mean. It doesnt have a punch to make it a stand out. It is okay, but I wont make it again because it is just average.
Dec 19, 2008
So,so good and very quick and easy! Great on a tray of dainties!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.