- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder or salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground or cracked pepper
- Salad greens
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; whisk until smooth.
- Cover and chill until serving. Serve over salad greens. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews forQuick Buttermilk Salad Dressing
"loved recipe.. i added dijon mustard and red pepper seasoning as well as cutting mayo with half greek yogert"